Today I introduce to you the "Lion-El" Method.
You start with a Lion and end with some Lionel.
Let's have some fun!
Why Use This Technique?
- You feel bottled up
- You want to release it
- You want to soften, like melted butter
When To Use This Technique:
- The morning before a long commute
- The evening before a big day ahead
- During the middle of the workday, when the shit is hitting the fan
- When your lock yourself in the bathroom because your kids are screaming
How To Do It:
- Lion's Breath.
- Inhale deeply.
- Open your mouth wide.
- Stretch out your tongue and breath out of your mouth.
- Like this.
- Do this no more than 5 times to start.
- Now, put your headphones in and listen to this Lionel Richie song.
In like a Lion, out like a Lionel.